We are extremely proud to announce that The Nottinghamshire has been voted the Midlands Favorite Society Venue in the inaugural Midlands Golfer Course Rankings!
The monthly publication, covers eleven counties from across the Midlands area and invited it’s readers to vote in six categories to celebrate the very best of what the game has to offer in the region.
- Favorite society venue – Voted the Midlands Top Society Venue
- Top Midlands courses – Our Championship Open Course has been Voted Fourth Best Midland Course, behind winners Hollinwell, The Brabazon and Enville’s Highgate Course
- Best 19th hole location – Voted second only behind The Belfry
- Best breakfast roll in the region – Voted second behind Morley Hayes
- Best course under £30
- Most picturesque course in the Midlands
We would like to say a massive ‘Thank You’ to everyone that took the time to vote for us and we are truly honoured to have received such accolades from you, our local golfing community!
2016 is shaping up to be an amazing year here at The Nottinghamshire as we prepare to host the England Girls Strokeplay Championship in July and welcome guests to our new onsite Boutique Hotel opening in April.