Ideal for a group of friends who can’t make one of our scheduled courses of tuition, these can be booked any time and can accommodate up to 6 people.
1 hour (3 – 6 people) – £50.00
Adult Pathway – £25.00 per person (5 week course)
Monday Evening Swing Clinic
We are putting on fortnightly classes with Damon to look over your swing to keep you fresh and on the straight and narrow.
These one hour group classes are limited to 4 people and will include the following;
- Initial assessment of players ball fight/improvement area which coach and player will agree on
- Based on the above and also observations of the ball flight, advice can be given on the swing and drills given to the player to maintain improvements
- A follow up email will be sent to the player to support what has been learnt in the session
Each session costs £10.00 per player including balls. You can attend as many or as little as you wish
Monday 9th November – 6pm – 7pm
Monday 16th November – 5pm – 6pm
“How to take it from the Range to the Course”
How many times do you hit the ball great on the range after practice or a lesson, and then suffer with the frustration of not being able to replicate this out on the course?
This can be for a number of reasons and are all linked to the Course Management side of golf.
We are putting on a Practical Course Management class to combat the following areas;
- Assessment questionnaire (to be filled out before the clinic) to understand the clients swing thoughts/ball flight/equipment
- Pre-shot routines to help maintain range success on the course
- Club/Shot selection to make the correct decision
- Sloping and difficult lies
- Keeping your own stats to help aid practice + progress
Classes will be held on the following days at a cost of £25 per person
Friday 27th November – 2 – 4pm
Sunday 29th November – 1 – 3pm
These classes will be limited to 6 players per class so if you would like a space reserving, please do so ASAP.
Once players have signed up, they will be sent a small questionnaire to be filled in before the day.
Short Game Classes
We have designed an 8 week programme concentrating only on the short game. The tuition will focus on 4 key areas with a lesson on each discipline, which will include;
- Chipping – technique and shot selections
- Pitching – distance and flight control
- Bunker play – spin and flight control
- Putting – green reading and distance control
The fortnightly lessons allow for practise time on our new short game area and the dates of the lessons for the tuition are below;
Friday Class 2-3pm
Sunday Class 2-3pm
The cost will be £25 for the course of 4 lessons
Personal Development Plan
Now the Autumn months have taken hold and we are getting ever closer to Winter, this would be a great opportunity to evaluate how your season has gone and start planning for next season to hit the ground running!
Your Personal Development Plan will consist of;
- Player and Coach evaluation of previous season highlighting strengths and weaknesses
- 1hour on course assessment of the players game where a detailed plan can be made focussing on 5 key areas
- 4 individual lessons with detailed practice plans given after each session
The course can last anything between 2 weeks to 6 months depending on the players needs and time available.
The cost of the course including all supporting material is £149.00 per player.
To book onto any our classes please contact the Academy Director on email@example.com or call 0115 933 3344.